My animation Journey: 2009 to 2017 My animation Journey: 2009 to 2017

PLEASE do not wear the bun! No one looks good with the bun on the back of their head, not a single lady or gentleman looked better with the bun. Do something the hair: put a bunch of product in it, do it like a ponytail or just accept a bad hair day. Buns are great as bread. Buns are even better as jiggly booties. But buns are absolutely awful as a hairdo! Don't get me wrong, I understand that the bun is practical, but so is a razor, or a hat. So please, for goodness sake: no more buns unless it's bread or butt.

But it's nice to see the progress, from stickfigures and inconsistantly moving sprite animations, to well drawn, smoothly-moving stuff, complete with voice acting and a regular upload scedule. Pretty inspiring stuff if ya ask me. And a good name to boot, with the best chosen first and last letters in it.

One thing though (besides the buns), have kind of a problem with the subscribe screen at the end. It's not the fact that it's there, ( and you're not the first one to do it). But it's just that it's lazy. It's just the same screen as posted on youtube (though you put the bit of effort in to block the parts with the pink squares and circle).
But why not put in the little bit of effort to make a different ending title screen. That aknowledges that this video is on newgrounds. Might as well get creative with the plugs. Do stuff with the tank or somethin. Or with the simpler and shorter pokemone bits, if they're made in flash, you could even post them in flash format, with some little fun-looking clickable parts that open up a window to your youtube.
But's that my naggy opinion on that. Other than that good entertaining stuff!

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

Man, you're getting good at the angry/smartass rants/ They're getting better than the angry rants from doctor Cox (from Scrubs)! And dr.Cox has some really good rants in the show.

Also, the illustration/cartoons are gettig way better. Really getting good at your own style you got going, it's really becoming like a brand of its own. And I can learn a lot from it by looking at what kind of details you put in or leave out. Like going full detailed with the Mozes picture to really put the epicness into it, and making things look simple/semi-shitty when making little throwaway jokes inbetween.
Also, the color choices look weird, but work really well. Sweet job, keep it up!

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

You got me going like: "ah, you clever bastard'. For like 3 times.

First one, when I saw the thumbnail and the titel, thought it was a clever way of luring people into a video about jerking off (thought I had your witty nonsense figured out by now).
Second one, when he actually drained his main vein.
Third one when it turned out it was an advertisement all along.

And a possible 4th one for the future, if it turns out it wasn't suicide, and the plot thickens. But I doubt ur gonna go the extra (serious non-lazy) mile just for that.

The I of It The I of It

So simple, yet so addicting

The controlls are really simple and pretty much anyone can play it right away, it also has a graet learning curve. Also liked how you used a pretty boring subject, the letter I and T to create something this fun.
Only small complaint is that I think you should made it a bit more challanging, because I only had a hard time figuring out what to do with one level (the balloon level with the bomb and the spikes).

But overall, friggin awesome game man. It's been a really long time since i've seen a good and creative game like this ;)

Rainbow Rhapsody Rainbow Rhapsody

a score of 3,5 is too low!

What you said to yourself a few weeks, you said it right, there really aren't enough rythm games here on NG.
And to all the people who are complaining about how they want vertical controlls, i've got a little trick: turn that darn keyboard 90 degrees! There you have your stupid vertical controlls!
I mean, really, the controll are just fine. You just have to play a bit and get used to it.

And it's really cool you only put music from the audio portal in it, it's a great way to make some good use of it :p
And it's great that you put the download feature on it. That way, i can play it at school too,cuz newgrounds is blocked at my school :(

So i really don't get it why the score is only 3,50.
The graphics were fine, the gameplay worked well and had nice music in it. There's nothing to complain about. (no, the controlls aren't something to complain about, you just have to get used to it).
It really pisses me off >:(

Well, i gues i'm going to cheer myself of by playing this again :p
10/10, 5/5 and faved :)

Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

Dear sirs, it's briliant!

The concept is simple but well performed. And the butler looked really majestic when they jumped forward :p
The game is really hard when you begin, but once you get the hang of it, it's very addicting.
And the background and music fitted perfectly.
Plus, the voices gave it the perfect finishing touch.

So here's conclusion sir:
5/5, 10/10 and faved.

Get Into It Get Into It

When the other drums kick in around 0:45, the drums do sound a little off. But I think it has it's charms, with the echo-ish build-up leading up to that. I think it would've sounded nice if you gave the rest (everythig except the drums that moment) a kind of muted sound, up until 0:56 (when the normal drums take over again). To give it a kind of vibe, like you've stepped out of the song and hear it like it's comming from someone's headphones from a little distance. To go and 'Get Into It' again at 0:56 (hehe, cleverly using the title, I'm like a total genious ';,D)

MavMusic responds:

The drums do sound off but i'm thinking of editing this song to tune down the drums and "give everything else that moment" as you say and ill try to take your tips and i REALLY like your idea of where i make it like you've stepped out of the song and hear it like its coming from someone's headphones then get into it again. I think that ideas great! thanks for that, it really helps me. and yes Guidodinho you are a total genius ;)

.:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):. .:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):.

This one has been chillin inbetween my favorites here for ages..... it's still awesome

Mario 64 Dire Dire Docks-piano Mario 64 Dire Dire Docks-piano

Amazing indeed!

Dude, if I you imagine the dire dire docks theme done on piano: this is exectly exactly how you'd want to hear it.

I mean, you made it your own thing, but you kept the feeling precisely as how it was on the original N64.
What i mean by that, is that you often hear of other remixes that it's either like something completely different with a little resemblence to the original tune, or either kept the feeling but sounds almost as a plain copy. So you did none of those, is what i'm trying to say ^_^

The Beast Slaking The Beast Slaking

I can already imagine the blazing 'back to the future trail' that rapidash is gonna leave when it gets thrown. Looks great overall, the fisheye angle with the background works really well, also the slaking fits the titans personality pretty well, good choice on that one. Though I think you went kinda lazy with the front hooves, those look a bit sloppy.

And reading the idea for one on each episode, makes me wonder wich pokemon you'd pick for the scene where Sasha enters the house in episode 2 (where a titan is calmy eating the old lady i front of the litle girl). Or the eye stabbing part near the end of the episode. Either of those would be epic to see.

Galaxy Self-Portrait Galaxy Self-Portrait

You have a beautifull heart

maruki responds:

hehehe thank you!! :D <3

Rosa Cat Woman Rosa Cat Woman

How about just, 'Cat Rosa' (sounds kinda catchy to me) and 'Lumeow'.