Get Into It Get Into It

When the other drums kick in around 0:45, the drums do sound a little off. But I think it has it's charms, with the echo-ish build-up leading up to that. I think it would've sounded nice if you gave the rest (everythig except the drums that moment) a kind of muted sound, up until 0:56 (when the normal drums take over again). To give it a kind of vibe, like you've stepped out of the song and hear it like it's comming from someone's headphones from a little distance. To go and 'Get Into It' again at 0:56 (hehe, cleverly using the title, I'm like a total genious ';,D)

MavMusic responds:

The drums do sound off but i'm thinking of editing this song to tune down the drums and "give everything else that moment" as you say and ill try to take your tips and i REALLY like your idea of where i make it like you've stepped out of the song and hear it like its coming from someone's headphones then get into it again. I think that ideas great! thanks for that, it really helps me. and yes Guidodinho you are a total genius ;)

.:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):. .:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):.

This one has been chillin inbetween my favorites here for ages..... it's still awesome

Mario 64 Dire Dire Docks-piano Mario 64 Dire Dire Docks-piano

Amazing indeed!

Dude, if I you imagine the dire dire docks theme done on piano: this is exectly exactly how you'd want to hear it.

I mean, you made it your own thing, but you kept the feeling precisely as how it was on the original N64.
What i mean by that, is that you often hear of other remixes that it's either like something completely different with a little resemblence to the original tune, or either kept the feeling but sounds almost as a plain copy. So you did none of those, is what i'm trying to say ^_^

Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal) Final Bowser SMW2 (GaMetal)

most bad ass tune of all mario games

I played smw2 and i really have to say, you hardly hear any songs that are really bad-ass in mario games, but this gametal version sounds like the creators of the original must have imagened this when writing this song, they just couldn't make it like this because the musical limitations on the snes were pretty big since they couldn't just put this quality of music in a snes game. And I think the writers really wanted to make it so bad-ass but had to restrain it a bit because it was in a mario game after all.

He lives!! He lives!!

just gold man!

Genious, voices allong with the steriotipycal accents are done just wonderfull. Sound effect are done great as well. It's like you're seeing the whole picture while you're listening.
You can make blind people see man! XD

Hyrule Field OoT (GaMetal) Hyrule Field OoT (GaMetal)

The review bellow me is incomplete!

He was trying to say: "my ears are having an orgasm and I'm a JUNKY for this". But not everyone is that fluid in English (or older than twelve probably).
And he probably forgot to add a zero behind that 1 he put there because he was mesmerized by the good old Zelda magic ;)

But seriously dude, this one is deffinetely the best Hyrule Field theme cover out there. This song is like adding a few more years on Link, a bit more muscle and an extra testicle......and maybe some facial hair too, but that's optional XD

So congratulations. You've just added and extra triangle to the Triforce: The Triforce of Metal. Now to only get rid of that sissy Triforce of wisdom and the Triforce is how it was meant to be!

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

Lemmings...

...is what first came to mind when I listened to this :p
Just the great upbeat melody and the good ol bleeps, especially in the first ten seconds really made me think of the lemmings. Yeah...good times...

Thanks man, this tune really made my day!! :3

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

mighty awesome...

Even though i'm not really into megaman, the music of it was still pretty cool.....but this beats the crap of the stuff i hear in the games XD

I'm so gonna make a sprite battle to this one day :p

NemesisTheory responds:

Too bad about not being into Mega Man! :(
And you really think so? That's very kind of you to say XD even if I don't really agree ahahah xD

Thanks for the review! <3

SH - An Island Again SH - An Island Again

damn....

This just makes you feel fucking great, like people will have to bring out the big guns if they wanna try to ruin you day XD

One Night Alone One Night Alone

oh dear....

Reggae and Jazz made sweet love all night long, and made one hell of a baby together. That would be the only way for me to discibe it.

I just loved the trumpet, it was just beatiful. And that's really hard to find here on newgrounds.

DragonSpy responds:

Wow, what interesting metaphor. Thanks!