The I of It The I of It

So simple, yet so addicting

The controlls are really simple and pretty much anyone can play it right away, it also has a graet learning curve. Also liked how you used a pretty boring subject, the letter I and T to create something this fun.
Only small complaint is that I think you should made it a bit more challanging, because I only had a hard time figuring out what to do with one level (the balloon level with the bomb and the spikes).

But overall, friggin awesome game man. It's been a really long time since i've seen a good and creative game like this ;)

Rainbow Rhapsody Rainbow Rhapsody

a score of 3,5 is too low!

What you said to yourself a few weeks, you said it right, there really aren't enough rythm games here on NG.
And to all the people who are complaining about how they want vertical controlls, i've got a little trick: turn that darn keyboard 90 degrees! There you have your stupid vertical controlls!
I mean, really, the controll are just fine. You just have to play a bit and get used to it.

And it's really cool you only put music from the audio portal in it, it's a great way to make some good use of it :p
And it's great that you put the download feature on it. That way, i can play it at school too,cuz newgrounds is blocked at my school :(

So i really don't get it why the score is only 3,50.
The graphics were fine, the gameplay worked well and had nice music in it. There's nothing to complain about. (no, the controlls aren't something to complain about, you just have to get used to it).
It really pisses me off >:(

Well, i gues i'm going to cheer myself of by playing this again :p
10/10, 5/5 and faved :)

Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

Dear sirs, it's briliant!

The concept is simple but well performed. And the butler looked really majestic when they jumped forward :p
The game is really hard when you begin, but once you get the hang of it, it's very addicting.
And the background and music fitted perfectly.
Plus, the voices gave it the perfect finishing touch.

So here's conclusion sir:
5/5, 10/10 and faved.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Nice dude!

Nice graphics, doesn't get borring fast. And lots of items and attacks.
The thing i liked best were the summons, seriously dude, those summons were awesome, especially catastrophy from Golden Sun.
I also liked that you put other characters in it like the cat from the kitten game.

Buttons Tutorial Basic Buttons Tutorial Basic

could have been way better..

The buttons were too minimal, i think you should have made the buttons with the "on" (when the mouse is on the button) and "klick" (when the mouse is klicked on the button) frames on it.
it would also be better if you'd explained what the actionscript on the buttons mean, i know that sounds pretty lame but if you want to teach people how to make them, i think they shoud also understand how it works.
And another thing about the actionscript, the "gotoandplay(2)". not that it's wrong, but it doesn't have to be just frame 2. I think you should have explained that you can choose whatever frame you want (and whatever scene you want) and not only frame two.
And the whole thing simply looked too boring. you've could at least added a background.
And the finishing touch would be if you'd show some nice flashy buttons instead of just an black and white image with some actionscript on it.

The Duke Nukem Soundboard The Duke Nukem Soundboard

brings back some good memories

by the way, does anyone now where you can download the duke nukem voices in mp3 or wav? if anyone does plz tell me.